Peek of the Week for March 23-27
Spelling: son, won, none, front, month, wonder, other, mother, brother, another, nothing, lion, lemon, melon, banana, animal, thousand, someone, father
pouch: a small bag used for carrying
brilliant: very smart
worship: to love and honor God
Reading: Our story this week is: “Dinosaurs Travel – A Guide for Families on the Go.”
Genre: Nonfiction: Informational Book – An informational book gives information about a topic.
1. cassette – a case with a tape inside used to record music
2. companions – people who come along with someone
3. luggage – a suitcases or boxes used by travelers
4. relatives – people of the same family
5. sturdy – strong and made to last
Math: Continue in Ch. 8 and have a math test on Ch. 8 on Monday, the 30th.
Timed test on Wednesday differences of 9 and review of 0-8 in 4 minutes.
Social Science: How People and Animals grow and change
Requests and Reminders:
*Welcome back from Spring Break on Monday, the 23rd.
*Non-uniform day is on Friday, the 27th. Don't forget your quarter.